Branson, Missouri, is an awesome place with many attractions for the entire family. There are almost countless things to do in the area or in your backyard at your Branson Log Cabin Rentals vacation rental. One of the biggest attractions nearby is Silver Dollar City, however, there are many things to do outside of Silver Dollar City. Here are attractions for families besides visiting Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri.
- Pirate’s Cove is the best place in the area for mini golf. It’s an excellent activity for the family to bond and compete.
- If it’s a warm day, spend your time on the beach. Moonshine Beach Recreation Area is an excellent location for fun and sun on the only sandy beach on Table Rock Lake.
- Take in the natural sights in kayaks. Explore nearby rivers and lakes with a kayak rental from Kayak Branson.
- If the weather isn’t ideal, there are plenty of indoor things to do. Take your family to Branson Boardgame Cafe or the Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure.
- Get active at Fritz’s Adventure. Here you and your family can participate in the zipline course, ropes course, slides, bridges, wall climbing, laser maze, and lots more activities.
- Take the family out for a show. Check out the shows at King’s Castle Theatre (especially Anthems of Rock) or outdoor drama at The Shepherd of the Hills.
Make The Most Of Your Time In Branson, Missouri
Branson, Missouri, is filled with exciting attractions for families. Book your Branson, Missouri, getaway with Branson Log Cabin Rentals. Families might be interested in one of our four-bedroom log cabins. Our stand-alone, four-bedroom cabins offer king-sized beds, private bathrooms, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. It’s ideal for families to gather and have fun. Visit the Branson Log Cabin Rentals travel blog for more ideas and see why #WeLoveBranson. Read our travel blog for reasons to hike or nap the day away. Check out our latest listings online.